
So once upon a time I had the best of intentions for this blog. Then I got super caught up with life and completely neglected it! Really This blog is more for my own benefit. I don't expect people to read it. :) I am gonna re-commit myself to it... hopefully.
I am definitely blessed. The school semester is coming to an end and even though I still have a few big projects before I am out of the woods, I have zero tests for finals week. I have one big essay and one smaller assignment to be submitted on-line at the beginning of finals week-- that is it. I call that a blessing! and really that is just one of the many blessings I have in my life right now. Others might include:
the beautiful Christmas tree in our cozy apartment
perfect packing snow for snowmen

Psych live stream on netflix

my health

a car with an amazing heater

and a husband who cleans up the apartment when I am gone.
Confession: I don't feel deserving of all of my blessings. I let the hectic parts of life rule my day and sometimes leave out important things like... scripture study, or writing down my blessings :) I think this is just further proof that God loves us whether we feel we deserve his love or not.
No comments:
Post a Comment