Ok so I decided that the first post I put on this blog will be an explanation for why this blog even exists. When I was a missionary for my church I got into a really good habit of writing down my favorite parts of the day every evening before bed. It was amazing to me to see how good my Heavenly Father was to me everyday, and the more I began to count my blessings the more I found I had to count. It has been a few months since I returned from my year and 1/2 mission to Italy and I have missed my nightly routine and so I decided to create a place where I could start up, once again, recognizing the hand of the Lord in my life and counting my many blessings.
oh and just in case you were wondering, the title of the blog comes from one of my favorite verses of scripture in the Book of Mormon, 2 Nephi chapter 1 verse 15: But behold, the Lord hath redeemed my soul from hell; I have beheld his glory, and I am encircled about eternally in the arms of his love.
No comments:
Post a Comment