Wednesday, August 11, 2010

God’s Canvas

One thing I am absolutely sure of is that God loves us all so much. How do I know that? I know it because my eyes tell me so. I look around me and I see that this world is so beautiful and I know that He took the time to make it that way, just for us. One of my most favorite parts about this beautiful word is something I like to refer to as "God’s canvas". Everyday no matter the weather I look up at the sky and see the most beautiful colors. Sometimes the clouds are thin and wispy other times they are full and fluffy, maybe the sky is bright blue, maybe it is pinkish red, or maybe it is dark purple and black. No matter the color, if I stop to admire the strokes of the Master's hand, it almost always takes my breath away and I can hardly wait to see the new masterpiece He is saving for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment